Monday, March 7, 2011

Union teacher thinks pedophile joke will endear Wisconsin voters to their side



About an inch to the right of the reporter's head is a sign with a cartoon bear known as "pedo bear". This is an iconic image from /b. You can figure out why pedo bear got his name. I'm not sure why a teacher who claims to be a professional, would think that just a joke is at all appropriate. Are they going to bolster the moral of teachers, who work with children, with pedophilia jokes? Are they going to turn Walker supporters to their cause with memes from /b? If I had thought as lefties do, I would say it's a call for child rape against Scott Walker's children. But I do not suspect that is actually the case since I'm a rational individual. No, I suspect it just goes to show the crudeness and the lack of forethought that these teachers are exhibiting.

No comments:

Post a Comment