Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Four year old recites Presidential Oath of Office

In doing research for my post on the Washington Post reporter and MSNBC contributor who can't read I came upon this little gem.



Now we have four year olds who can recite the Presidential Oath of Office better than our President!

Google hosted news
"...under the gaze of more than two million crowded onto Washington's National Mall and millions more around the world, Obama said: "I, Barack Hussein Obama, do solemnly swear that I will execute the office of president of the United States faithfully, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect, and defend the constitution of the United States.

"So help me God."

As specified in the US Constitution, the word "faithfully" precedes the phrase "execute the office," but the chief justice, in his first presidential inauguration, read that part of the oath incorrectly...."

No comments:

Post a Comment