Friday, February 19, 2010

Al Gore believes our planet is currently a moten ball of slag



Is anyone still paying attention to Al Gore? He apparently thinks we're a race of fire people living on a planet so hot it puts the Sun to shame.
Earth's Core Temperature
Sun's Temperature

Let's do some math. For several million we'll estimate he meant 6. And the Sun is roughly 10,000 degrees on it's surface. Dat dat dah, carry the one...Al Gore thinks the Earth is 600 times hotter than the surface of the Sun.

Now I'm not a biologist, but it's my understanding that human life has a maximum temperature in which it can survive. It's just a guess, but I'd suspect that human flesh would burst into flames a temperatures far less than 600 times that of the surface of the Sun. And since I live on Earth, am made of flesh and have not burst in flames, I can only conclude that Al Gore is full of crap.

No comments:

Post a Comment