Thursday, November 17, 2011

Democrats call upon the dead to recall Scott Walker

I've tried to verify this from outside sources but most of them have the same screenshot with a notice that says they removed it from their page. I would like to believe that the Democrats wouldn't be so dumb as to advertise the fact they were planning on using the dead as signatures for recalling Scott Walker, but based on the brazen stupidity of the Democrats and recall supporters I cannot believe that. Especially after the Facebook death threats against our Governor and Mark Radtke Director of Public Works's blatant use of government resources to work his recall agenda I believe this screen shot to be accurate. I will post a retraction here if I find out otherwise.
dead recall scott walker

No comments:

Post a Comment